Automatic lathe machining is a high-performance, high-precision, low-noise tool walking automatic lathe machine. It is an automatic machine that uses a cam to control the machining program. Suitable for the processing and manufacturing of precision parts, suit to material copper, aluminum, steel and plastic. The wide application of automatic lathe greatly reduces the requirements for workers and increases production efficiency.
Advantage of auto lathe
In the process of automatic lathe operation, the tool holder moves and processes at the same time, which is very different from CNC lathes or machining centers. The CNC lathe or machining center tool holder is alternately machined. Some higher-end multi-axis CNC lathes can achieve two parts at the same time, the price is really high, but it’s not really synchronous machining.
On the one hand, as mentioned above, the increase in efficiency means a reduction in cost; on the other hand, the price of the machine is not high and the cost of depreciation is low, so in general, the unit price of products processed by automatic lathes is often very cheap.
Dimensional accuracy, surface roughness, concentricity etc. are not lower than CNC lathes unless they are not suited to make by an auto lathe.
4. It almost integrates the advantages of CNC turning, cold forging, lathes etc., and the cost is as low as cold forging. This is also the reason for the vigorous development of automatic lathe processing in China in recent years.
There are many different products can be processed on automatic lathes. In addition to general products, it can also process various professional parts in various industries, such as small parts in the connector industry, riveted parts in the cabinet industry, professional parts in the electronics, sheet metal, communication, automotive and other industries.
The smaller outer diameter is 0.35 mm, and the materials include, but are not limited to, stainless steel, copper, aluminum.
Automatic lathe processing should pay attention to:
- pay attention to whether the parameters are set correctly, such as spindle speed, tool size, feed speed etc.
- In the CNC system, special attention should be paid to overtravel, and sufficient preparations should be made before automatic processing such as program tests and noncutting stroke.
- In processing, you should also pay attention to safety protection, close the door of the machine, observe the system at any time, and adjust the problems in the processing in time.
If you have any requirement in automatic lathe machining, please kindly send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is CNC Turning
CNC (computer numerical controlled) Turning is a machining process in which a cutting tool, typically a non-rotary tool bit, describes a helix toolpath by moving more or less linearly while the workpiece rotates. It refers to the automated machining process of shaping material, such as metal or plastic, using a CNC machine. It is an intricate and detailed method of creating custom parts and components using a lathe. CNC turning is a highly-skilled, Precision Engineering process.
Our cnc turning the machine
We have 20 SYMG HTC2050&HTC3250 cnc turning machine, can make the part max size diameter 200mm, length 500mm, tolerance 0.005mm, roughness Ra0.2.
Why choose CNC Turning
- A series of set up reductions, machining complex-shaped parts needn’t complicated fixture loading. If you want to change the shape and size of parts, you only need to modify the parts processing program.
- The processing quality is stable, precision is high and the repeat accuracy is high.
- High production efficiency with multiple varieties and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
- Can process complex surfaces that are difficult to process with conventional methods, can even process an unmeasurable position.
If you have any requirement in cnc turning, please kindly send to email@example.com.
CNC milling is the machining process of using rotary cutters to remove material from a workpiece by feeding the cutter into the workpiece at a certain direction. The cutter may also be held at an angle relative to the axis of the tool. CNC mill covers a wide variety of different operations and machines, on scales from small individual parts to large, heavy-duty gang milling operations. It is one of the most commonly used processes for machining custom parts to precise tolerances.
Our cnc milling machine
We have 3axis cnc milling machine Q’ty 16 and 4axis cnc milling machine Q’ty 4, machine included MAKINO V22, TAIKAN T-V850, JIRFINE V6&V8, JOINT VMC650, can make the part max size length 1000mm*width 600mm*height 500mm, tolerance +/-0.01mm, roughness Ra0.2.
Features of cnc milling
- High degree of automation with high production efficiency. Besides manual fixed the blanks, all the rest of the machining process can be fulfilled by CNC machine automated.
- The adaptability to the processing object is strong. When changing the machining object, besides replacing the tools and resolving the method of setting up the blanks, only reprogramming is required, needn’t any other complicated adjustments, thereby shortening the production preparation cycle.
- High precision machining and stable quality. The dimensional accuracy of machining is between 0.005mm to 0. 01mm, and not affected by the complexity of the parts.
Advantage of cnc milling
- high production efficiency.
- easy to operate, even no skilled workers.
- high precision and high quality.
- reduce tooling and fixture.
- easy to manage the process.
- reduce the inspection time.
- reduce reject ratio.
- easy to design and process changes, the processing setting is flexible.
- easy to automate the operation process, one person can operate more than one machine.
If you have any requirement in automatic lathe machining, please kindly send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The field of industrial production is getting more competitive as technology continues to advance and evolve. With the rapid changes, it becomes a challenge to manufacture high-quality parts at the least possible cost and in the least of time. Fortunately, CNC machines have made it possible to overcome this challenge. Meanwhile, CNC grinding is playing an important role.
CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control. In a nutshell, it’s the process where computer-aided design (CAD) is fed to a machine as G codes. For CNC grinding machine, the numerical values generally denote the positions of the job and the grinding components in terms of X, Y and Z axes, the headstock angle, grinding time period and tolerance.
CNC grinding system is available in a wide range of sizes and capabilities. You can choose from machines with different amounts (generally from three to eight) of numerically controlled axes of motion. The set-up costs of these machines are much higher compared to those of mainstream grinders as they are built of heavier and stronger materials with welding assembly. However, CNC grinding machines are growing in popularity because of their versatility and the unique advantages over conventional grinders.
CNC grinders are designed that they can operate under high-pressure coolants in a closed cabinet for faster metal removal with maximum speed. This eliminates the risk of tool burning caused by high speed. The versatility of these machines allows users to produce their own designs from blanks and modify the designs. It reduces tool inventory and dependence on tool suppliers.
The most common applications of CNC grinding is: grinding milling cutters, flute grinding, thread and cylindrical grinding, broach and hob grinding, surface grinding, reamers and step-drill grinding, contour grinding etc.
If you have any requirement in cnc grinding, please kindly send to email@example.com.